We are actively pursuing collaborations with clinics, academic, and strategic partners in order to continually strengthen our proprietary portfolio through new R&D programs. These networks help Medipure develop effective APIs targeting endocannabinoid system and cannabinoid molecule-based pharmaceuticals with optimized doses for specific illnesses.
Our main areas of research focus are pain management, mood disorders and anxiety, nausea, and appetite, palliative care, oncology, arthritis, and dermatology.
We have a meticulously planned reproducible science program and a healthy drug pipeline. Our extensive drug discovery and pre-clinical program enables us to
- determine specific molecular mechanisms, and
- make informed decisions regarding the selection of right drug formulations to advance towards clinical trials.
Currently, our three lines of drug formulations are at the early clinical stage.
- MP-10X Formulation for pain management
- MP-20X Formulation for treating anxiety and mood disorders
- MP-30X Formulation for treating dermatitis and psoriasis
The benefits of our drugs include low toxicity, increased bioavailability, reduced treatment time, and faster regulatory approval.